The Culture Health & Wellbeing – Measuring Our Impact toolkit supports the cultural sector of Suffolk to deliver and effectively measure health and wellbeing, equality and economic recovery benefits.
We all know the unique role that creativity and and culture plays in improving health and economic outcomes. This toolkit is about planning for and evidencing those benefits, so that the cultural sector can collectively articulate its impacts on health, wellbeing, inequality and economic growth.
Suffolk County Council alongside the Association for Suffolk Museums (AfSM) commissioned MB Associates to create this toolkit as part of a wider piece of work to assess the health (well-being) and inequality impact of the portfolio of organisations that received COVID Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) money (via AfSM) in 2022. The COMF investment was the first and highly significant public health investment in Suffolk’s cultural sector.
MB Associates worked with the cultural sector of Suffolk and wider social partners throughout 2022 and have produced an innovative evaluation framework for future investment in cultural initiatives and public health. To access the toolkit, click the image below.
In this toolkit you will find:
- Guidance to plan, support and evidence your impact
- Introductory level – for those just starting to figure this out
- Intermediate level – for those who want to dig a little deeper
- A sector wide Evaluation Framework that includes cross-cutting agendas from other sectors
- Example tools for capturing data
- External data sources to support and evidence projects
- Case study examples
- Local contacts